ESP 2019-2021 Contract Tentative Agreement
Our union will be voting on contract ratification via electronic balloting that will be sent to your district email. Voting will be open from June 1st to June 5th. If our union votes to ratify this contract it will go to the school board on Tuesday, June 9th for their ratification vote.
Linked here are five documents to help you learn about what changes were agreed to by our union and the district.
1. Salary Schedule to find what the wage rates are for the 19-21 contract
2. An Intro, Retro Pay summary, and other bargaining related information
3. Wage charts to see the financial impact on classifications
4. Detailed summary of proposals that made it into the Tentative Agreement and those that did not
5. A draft of the proposed language changes with strikethrough language and how the changes will appear in the contract if ratified. This document has been sent to the District for confirmation.
1. Salary Schedule
Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
2. Introduction, Retro pay info, bargaining timeline
3. Wage Charts
4. Summary of Proposals
5. Contract language with strike-through